Designed to compliment the natural beauty of Hampton Plantation, the tabby-covered clubhouse is tucked along Butler Lake and surrounded by the large, Spanish moss-laden oaks the island has come to be recognized for. Originally built at the time the course opened, the clubhouse has maintained a stately grandeur. Acclaimed interior designer, Lisa Torbett, continues to enhance the warmth of the space.
Live Oak timbers for the building of USS CONSTITUTION, better known as "OLD IRONSIDES," were harvested here in 1794.
Onsite amenities include a full restaurant, pro shop, baggage storage, and men's and ladies' locker room with cart barn below. The clubhouse and back lawn can easily be converted into banquet space for luncheons or large scale events. Enabled to host a couple for lunch during a round of golf or an event of 150 for a special occasion, The Hampton Club and its leadership team look forward to serving you.
Hours of Operations:
7:00am - 6:00pm,
Restaurant and Bar
10:00am - 5:00pm and open for all special member events.