The Hampton Club course occupies some of coastal Georgia’s most beautiful acreage. And most historic. The site was once home to Hampton Plantation, an 18th century, antebellum plantation where cotton, indigo and rice dominated. And now at The Hampton Club, golf is king.
Today, golfers literally go out of bounds along 800-feet of elevated, marsh-traversing cart bridges to experience play on four spectacular holes gently carved from the marsh islands.
Photo Gallery & Virtual Tours
There’s no experience like actually playing The King and Prince Golf Course. Until then, we invite you to catch a glimpse of that experience by enjoying a dramatic tour of any or all of the holes below.
To see a virtual tour of the course, click here:
- Curbside Bag Assistance
- Driving Range, Chipping Area and Putting Green
- Men’s and Ladies Locker Rooms (with showers)
- Bag Storage and Club Rentals
- PGA certified instruction
- Dining Room (serving 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- At-the-Turn Snack and Beverage Service (coolers available)
- Pro Shop with equipment and apparel